Fi-Clor Superfast Granules can be used either as a regular pool sanitiser, or as a shock to treat green or cloudy water. It contains 15% more available chlorine than standard calcium hypochlorite and its fine particle size enables you to dose directly into the pool.
- Powerful shock & sanitiser
- Convenient alternative to liquid chlorine
- Stronger than any unstabilised granular chlorine alternative
- Fast dissolving and fast acting
- Stabiliser-free, no chlorine lock
Instructions – Routine Disinfection
- Take a free chlorine reading using your test kit or test strips.
- Broadcast the product evenly over a wide area in the deepest part of the pool. It should only be used when bathing has ceased. For outdoor use, avoid facing the wind when dosing.
- Test the water daily and adjust the free chlorine as necessary.
Instructions – Shock Treatment (for green or cloudy water)
- Thoroughly brush off any algae that may be clinging to the pool surfaces.
- Add 1kg per 50m3 (11,000 gals). Broadcast the product evenly over a wide area in the deepest part of the pool. It should only be used when bathing has ceased. For outdoor use, avoid facing the wind when dosing. For heavy algae contamination, double this dose rate may be required.Run the filter for 24 hours, then backwash it and vacuum the pool throughly. Any remaining haziness in the water should be removed using one of the Fi-Clor range of Water Clarifiers.
- To help prevent a recurrence, ensure that free chlorine levels never fall below 1mg/l (ppm) for unstabilised or 2mg/l (ppm) for stabilised chlorine pools. Also dose the pool with one of Fi-Clor’s Long Life Algicides.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix in their solid state, or in concentrated solution, Fi-Clor (stabilised chlorine) BLUE and (unstabilised chlorine) RED label products. Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.